LIFE @ SAMASTA
Samasta Microfinance fosters an inspirational work environment because for us, work is about making a positive impact in the lives of millions of people through affordable and accessible financial services. Employees are the heart and soul of our business and every individual has an important role to play.
Samasta is committed to providing our employees with a fun, engaging and rewarding environment. We offer a variety of benefits to promote the well-being of our people while providing a work environment that allows them to excel and reach their full potential.
“In my role as a Divisional Manager at Samasta, I got the opportunity to learn a lot about the practical aspects of microfinance business development. The best part of this journey has been the opportunity to take on real responsibilities and add value to my department and the rest of the company. I love the opportunity to learn and grow by interacting with colleagues, having the freedom to make mistakes and learn from them, and understanding how my activities impact the entire company. Working in Gujarat has been quite challenging but I was given regular mentorship and proper guidance from my seniors which helped me achieve things with a result-oriented approach. This is my first corporate experience and it is extremely satisfying.”
Divisional Manager, Assam
“I joined Samasta in April, 2018 as a Divisional Manager (Business) and got the opportunity to start the Business from scratch in Assam and set up a great team. Samasta has given me immense opportunities to grow both personally and professionally. Without the support of my team and the management, it would not have been possible for us to grow so fast in Assam and contribute to the organizational growth. Continuous efforts made to upskill the team is highly appreciable. I look forward to be a part of Samasta for a long time. I am grateful to Samasta for believing in my capabilities and giving me the opportunity to evolve and grow.”
State Head – West Bengal
“I joined Samasta a year ago and the journey so far has been great, especially the opportunity for learning and honing my skills in team building. Samasta has given me a great opportunity to build our business from scratch in West Bengal and then expand it to become a valued partner for underserved communities in the state. I am glad to be associated with Samasta, which gives ultimate care to its employees. The company has taken numerous initiatives which has made it to be one of the most preferred places to work in the country in our sector. I am sure the coming years will be great for us and I look forward to many more successful years at Samasta.”
Sr. Manager, Training & Development
“I am privileged to be a part of Samasta Microfinance.Samasta provides a dynamic working environment for employees with significant opportunity to learn and grow. At the start of my journey, we had around 40 branches but today we have grown with 493 branches across India. The journey so far was indeed great. I am really grateful to work in a place which makes us grow togreater heights.”
Designation : Relationship Manager – Retail Asset
Educational Background : Graduate/Post Graduate
Location : MP,RJ,Gujarat,TN,KA
Travel : Yes (Moderate to Heavy)Read More
Job Description-Relationship Leader
- Manages and leads a team of sales officer, Communicates company goals, safety practices and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance.
- Primarily responsible for Sourcing, disbursements and collections of EMI on time.
- Ensure target clients are sourced as per organization policy
- Ensure Sales officer Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Will be responsible for achieving monthly sales target assigned
- Ensure that Sales officer Analyze applicants’ Income, financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Submit applications to credit officer for verification and approval
- Facilitate for disbursement of approved file
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Recommend appropriate financial product or service to the customer
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered
Email Us : email@example.com